The Glebe Centre employs professionals committed to excellence in care and compassion for those we serve through supportive relationships, enhanced sensitivity, innovation, customer service and dedication to our Residents and Clients.
A career at The Glebe Centre means you are ready to join us in:
- Providing quality of care as defined by those we serve;
- Developing new and innovative approaches to care to respond to changing needs and systemic pressures in healthcare;
- Creating a culture that attracts and retains employees and volunteers committed to exceptional care and services.
We are looking for candidates who want to be a part of our Centre’s diverse environment and who will offer strong leadership abilities, advanced knowledge of the aging process and dementia and who have a person-centered approach to working with residents, clients, staff, families and students and volunteers.
Why work at The Glebe Centre?
- We have over 130 years of experience in helping seniors
- We encourage a supportive and respectful team environment
- We support a positive, diverse, safe and progressive work environment
- We offer a variety of flexible positions
- We offer continuous opportunities for learning
- We offer competitive pay, benefits and pension
- We offer employee support programs including education loans and confidential Employee Assistance
Current Job Openings:
The following positions require appropriate certification or licenses: Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurses, Personal Support Workers, Food Service Workers and Program Facilitators. Other positions require experience, availability and specific knowledge. All candidates must provide a valid Police records check (vulnerable sector screen) and be eligible to work in Canada.
We are consistently accepting resumes for our ever-expanding workforce. If you would like to be a part of a caring and diverse work environment please submit your resume to: email@example.com
The Glebe Centre welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.